Echo Auto – Add Alexa to your car
Easy way to set remainder and check calendars while driving, you just ask to Alexa and Alexa will give you an update about calendars and reminders.
- Reviews (0)
Enjoy your derive with Echo Auto – Add Alexa to your car. The quality of Echo Auto is good. Design of Echo Auto is simple and attractive. The Echo Auto is a device which help to drive your car with full of enjoyment.
- The Echo Auto is easily connect with your car via Bluetooth or auxiliary cable.
- You can also connect it with your FM radio and tape recorder.
- Echo auto support your android and IOS mobile phones.
- The audio quality of Echo Auto is good because it has eight microphone array and auxiliary audio output.
- The stuff of Bluetooth adapter or speakerphone is good.
- Echo Auto easily pick up your voice commands.
- If you want to change or forward songs, listen news, FM and search any location with your voice, so you just ask to Alexa.
- You can also ask any question to Alexa, Alexa gives you a quick answer.
- Easy way to set remainder and check calendars while driving, you just ask to Alexa and Alexa will give you an update about calendars and reminders.
- Plug into your car’s USB port, open the Alexa app for connect, turn on your Bluetooth in your car stereo, adjust volume and just ask Alexa for music and more.
|Size||3.3” x 1.9” x 0.5” (85 mm x 47 mm x 13.28 mm)|
|Weight||1.6 oz (45 grams) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process|
|Smartphone plan usage and compatibility||Echo Auto uses your existing smartphone plan and the Alexa app for connectivity and other features. Carrier charges may apply. Please consult your carrier for information on any fees and limitations that apply to your plan. Echo Auto supports Android 6.0 and iOS 12 or greater. However, please note that the following smartphones are not compatible with Echo Auto.|
|Connectivity||Echo Auto connects to most cars that support Bluetooth to play music or that have an auxiliary input. If using Bluetooth, some vehicles do not work well with Echo Auto. Learn more. If you can’t connect devices to your car to play music via Bluetooth or auxiliary cable, then you may be able to connect Echo Auto with an additional accessory like an FM transmitter or cassette tape adapter.|
|Bluetooth||Hands-Free Profile (HFP) support for calling, Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming, Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of media sessions, Serial Port Profile for Bluetooth connectivity to Android phones and iPod Accessory Protocol for Bluetooth connectivity to iPhones.|
|Audio||Eight microphone array. Supports auxiliary audio output.|
|Processor||Mediatek MT7697, Intel Dual DSP with Inference Engine|
|Accessibility Features||Learn more about Alexa accessibility.|
|Warranty and Service||1-year limited warranty and service included. Optional 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year extended warranties will be available for U.S. customers and sold separately. Use of Echo Auto is subject to the terms found here.|
|Included in the Box||Echo Auto, In-Car Power Adapter, Micro-USB cable (1m), 3.5mm auxiliary cable (1m), and Quick Start Guide.|
|Privacy Features||Wake word technology, streaming indicator, mute button in the Alexa app, the ability to view and delete your voice recordings, and more. Visit the Alexa Privacy Hub to explore how Alexa and Echo devices are designed to protect your privacy.|